A Stack-based Buffer Overflow vulnerability in the CLI command of Juniper Networks Junos OS allows a low privileged attacker to execute a specific CLI commands leading to Denial of Service.
Repeated actions by the attacker will create a sustained Denial of Service (DoS) condition.
This issue affects Juniper Networks:
* All versions prior to 20.4R3-S8;
* 21.2 versions prior to 21.2R3-S6;
* 21.3 versions prior to 21.3R3-S5;
* 22.1 versions prior to 22.1R3-S3;
* 22.3 versions prior to 22.3R3;
* 22.4 versions prior to 22.4R3.